Friday 6 May 2016

MEET A FORMER DRY CLEANER OPERATER WHO IS NOW DOING ONLINE BUSINESS AS A CAREER AFTER HIS BUSINESS COLLAPSED AND NOW IS AVERAGING MORE THAN Ksh. 100,000.00 EACH AND EVERY MONTH


FROM A DRY CLEANING BUSINESS HUSTLER TO AN ONLINE ENTREPRENEUR ......AGE 26 AND NOW MAKING MORE THAN Ksh. 100,000 EACH AND EVERY MONTH


FIND OUT THE FULL STORY HERE

Everyone wants to be a millionaire, yet to many people, how to make that first million is an unsolvable puzzle.

Earning that first million is often perceived as a fete reserved for a few top entrepreneurs, and ...

lottery winners; the rest aspire towards it in vain.
So what’s the secret to making the first million?
Meet Mr Ibrahim  an online Millionaire in the Making.
Ibrahim is an online affiliate marketor with the biggest internet marketing program in Africa called Socialbizconnect (SBC).
Just over two years ago, Ibrahim was a dry cleaner owner and attendant at Kahawa West Nairobi. His daily work routine was pretty simple. “I would report to the shop,clean and wait for some Laundry's,” he says.


My business was doing well.“I had a lot of cash passing through my hands, but my income was little. I could transact combined sales worth hundreds of thousands or more within a few months, yet my worth was nowhere near the Sh1 million,” says Ibrahim
“At the end of every month, I found myself wondering how I could be transacting and making so much money, yet earning so little profit. It was very frustrating!
 Ibrahim felt restrained and unfulfilled. “It made me feel stuck. I wanted more; I wanted to be like other successful people. I wanted to make my own money, perhaps even make a million!” he says.
He was convinced that entrepreneurship would be his ticket to riches. However, he couldn’t think of any business that his meagre savings could afford to set up in  Nairobi CBD.
“Setting up a business in the CBD would be too costly. Rent was too high,” he says. And furthermore, he didn’t have a business idea.
Nevertheless, he was determined to break free from the chain of 'employment  by his business' and a hand-to-mouth monthly income.
In 2014 things got from bad to Worse.I had a very close friend who was really struggling to an extent of his family breaking up due to financial struggles. He approached me with a business idea and requested me to have my Laundry business as a guaranter to his bank loan.As a friend I decided to help a fellow human being for the first time in life.
Two Months Later the friend went to Uganda to start a new life.Poor me!I was left to offset the sh 400,000 loan with my struggling business.It was impossible! I went bankrupt in 2months time and had to sell all the Laundry equipments and machines to offset the bank Loan.That was the END of my business.
While still soul searching Ibrahim came across an advert on Facebook Place at Lilian Muli's page about a business opportunity that could earn him 60,000 -100,000 monthly online.I was alitte bit skeptical with online staffs but I decided to give it a trial. I was invited for a training seminar at the company's offices CBD Nairobi and that was my NEW DAWN!
“I was cautious (because) I wanted to get things right from the beginning.
At the back of mind, I knew this was what would propel me to millionaire status.”
 I was motivated to start the business since I met very young online  entrepreneurs aged between 20-35 yrs who were achieving great results from the business." "I managed to build my business with the training from the company and by the end of the month, my income was Sh18, 000,” he says"

The following month, he made Sh28, 000 in commission. In the third month, his income climbed to Sh 35, 000. Soon, he began to earn between Sh 50, 000 and Sh100, 000 per month. “I sometimes doubted my income. In my previous engagement in Laundry business, I had never made such money with no liabilities to offset,” he says.

Looking back at Mr Ibrahim's journey,he says that he would not be where he is today had he not put his mind to it.
“Hard work and back-breaking determination have been my secret. I’ve found that there is nothing a person cannot achieve if he/she  puts his/her full mind into it" FOCUS is always the name of the game.
“I’ve seen many people despise a certain kind of work, yet the enterprise they desire is totally out of reach. This is a booby trap in which I nearly fell. Kazi ni kazi as long as it holds tangible potential for growth or is to be your stepping stone to financial freedom and success rather than your yoke!” he says.
“people trying to make it in business should also understand that their goods or services alone cannot take them far. But people will. People are the money and I’ve learned to spread my social tentacles through communication. It always works.”
Many of us are driven by the ‘What if I fail?” fear factor! We hardly stop to take a look at the other side and ask ourselves,

‘What if I succeed? What do I need to do to succeed?”www.sadiqmoney.blospot.co.ke

Look out for opportunities. Attend empowerment workshops/seminars that will open up your mind and broaden your scope.

Don’t sit back and be content with a few thousands while a million sits somewhere waiting for you!”..
Currently Ibrahim is averaging an income of 25,000 every week making sh100,000 every month.
This is a great achievement at his age and he believes more is coming.
See the screenshot below of his latest weekly income.

If you would be interested in venturing into online marketing business contact Mr.Sadiq Ali via CALL, SMS/WHATSAPP ON 07206735444

No comments:

Post a Comment