Saturday 13 August 2016

Meet Joyce – A 21 yr old who finished FORM 4 3yrs ago and Now Making More than ksh 65,000 A Month working online.



She’s young, she’s sharp and she’s bold. Basically, she’s the person your mother wishes you would become. Through ladies like her, the world has learned that digital platforms is not just a crotchety geeky man’s empire. Women are making a huge impact too.

You are barely 21 but you have achieved so much. You are a success story no doubt. So straight up, what’s our secret to making it big early in life?....


"I just turned 21 this July and I have to say being flexible and open to opportunities is my strongest trait.
"Having satisfactorily completed my high school in the year 2012, I was happy to be free from teachers but there is something I didn’t know, I was to face 'LIFE OUTSIDE'  as teachers used to call it.
I didn’t wait for results to be released as the go-getter attitude in me made me start looking for some source of income to support my mum.
Luckily, I got a job in a boutique as an attendant with a monthly pay of Ksh 8,000 subject to deductions hence I could get around Ksh 6,700 as net income. I was so happy to earn that kind of an income bearing  in mind most of the people we completed high school with were still looking for what to do while I had this opportunity.

As they say, your expenditure grows with growth in your income. I started budgeting for more things than I used to do when I didn’t have a job since my mum didn’t want much from me.
Since I was staying alone in some ghetto part of  Nairobi city, I had to change the place of living, ways of dressing and a few other things including my phone.
With that, I needed some more income which my employer couldn’t provide with claims that I didn’t have the required skills to be paid what I was asking for. That’s when I remembered something said by Marc Zuckerberg the CEO of Facebook, “If an Employer doesn’t pay his employees well, the employees will use his WiFi to look for another job”. I  put it into practice and as I was perusing through Facebook while “hiding” in a corner of the boutique , I happened to stumble upon an advert  on Facebook that required serious individuals located in NAIROBI and its environs to work with the digital company  on either part-time or full-time basis. Since the person had included his contacts, I contacted him immediately asking for details on how the online business works.
I was invited to attend an Online Business Seminar conducted by "Social Biz Connect ltd" which is the Company that Owns and Runs affiliate programme called  SocialBizConnect (SBC) .
I saw the Big Business Opportunity with SBC and Joined  Immediately.
 I had to fire my boss. I grabbed the opportunity and from that day my life has been awesome. I have no regrets for the decision I made because I have an opportunity that has all the things I was looking for that is TIME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

I didn’t start with huge amounts of money but I had the believe that the business works since I met other  Young  Kenyans  some older than me  making Lots of money.Also in business  you must be ready to start small  and with focus  and determination you always  WIN BIG. Below is a screen shot of my first income which motivated me to work harder since I had the proof that the business works. The company  pays  it's members on a weekly basis.











AFTER just a few months  and still learning about how best to do the business, I was able to make more money weekly  than I was being paid monthly as a boutique attendant.Check  in the screen shot below.I started making  over sh8,000 on a weekly basis that's over  Sh 30,000 monthly.
A form  4 Leaver  making such an income  was my wildest expectations.


I can say nothing is as lucrative as this kind of business. That you can choose how much you want to be paid and still choose how long you work, – TIME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM I was looking for.

Today I am comfortable with what I make weekly though still working harder to get much as possible since the opportunity allows one to earn UNLIMITED Income. All you need is to work for it. Also my DREAMS  have grown bigger than  just helping my mum..Am confident that by age 23 I will be driving  my first car either a a note blue car
or a white Caldina.Below is one  of my recent income screen shots.Now making over 16,000 weekly  from the business. This  amounts  to over Ksh 65,000 monthly.
Am sure very few Kenyan Graduates 🎓 make such kind of an income.
A selfless individual introduced me to this business and that's the basic  reason  am Sharing  my story to inspire  someone. It doesn't  matter  where you are today  what matters is the next step you will take.Am sure if you BELIEVE  in your self  and in your greatness within you, you can completely change your Life.All you need to know is you don't have to be great to get started  but you get started first in order to be great. Your Age doesn't matter Since you are never too 👵 Old  to LEARN  and too Young to TEACH.
She says"Put yourself forward for opportunity, even if you are not sure. Stepping up is more important."

Would you like to get started on the same opportunity?feel free to contact us through 

0720673544 Call, text or whatsapp


REQUIREMENTS:
1. Should be 20 years and above
2. Should be internet accesed; Minimum of a Smartphone
3. Should be located in Nairobi and it's environs

1 comment: