Friday 2 September 2016

Fortune Favours The Bold and Prepared Minds

Fortune favours prepared minds, have you ever thought why some people succeed and others don't? One of the reasons is personal decision,the person you're today is because of the reasons you made earlier. You're not a product of the circumstances but a product of your decisions.
It's almost 1Yr  now since I made the decision to be an online entrepreneur and I can say it's the best decision I hav;e ever made in life,I never thought I would make it since what I believed was going to school and getting good grades. But I have come to realize getting good results in school and being  successful in life are two different things,as the matter of fact the most successful people in life are entrepreneurs.
I joined this online company called SBC where you get a chance to become your boss working working 4-5 hours a day which has really changed my life financially and also in personal development.
Though am not yet where I would like to be, I can say I have achieved some results,now averaging 20,000 on a weekly basis.
Am not sharing this to brag but to inspire someone who is tired of his/her job,who's business minded and ready to learn.





 Its never too late to start something new,also there's no perfect moment to start something new but  just take the moment and make it perfect."
It doesn't matter who you are,where you are or what you're doing currently as a matter of fact "you don't have to be great to start but you need to start for you to be great."
If you would like to be part of this online business club comment "Join Now"or contact us via sms/call or whatsapp on 0720673544

No comments:

Post a Comment